About Us ~ Carina Capital ABN 82 930 901 058
Carina Capital is a professional Corporate Advisory firm providing quality services and information to individuals and businesses.
We specialise in raising venture capital for business expansion, mergers and acquisitions and exit strategies for small to medium businesses including early stage and emerging technologies.
Our services are based on research identifying the best available information, tools and techniques in the global market which have been universally shown to contribute to business success.
We are also well placed to bring a wealth of business experience and learning to you and your business and we are passionate in our desire to help you achieve your maximum potential and experience the joy of success both personal and business.
What's in it for You?
• Realise the full potential of your business
• Achieve business growth
• Increase your bottom line
• Realise maximum value for your business
• Maximise your business success
• Outstanding value for money
• World's best practice in corporate advisory services
• Tried and proven ideas and techniques
• Professional delivery of services
• Hands on business experience
• Customised solutions for your business needs
• We partner with you to achieve the outcomes you want
We also work with the Best to bring knowledge, skills and inspiration to a wide audience.
• Recent Speaking Engagements
• CPA Australia - CPA Congress 2005, NSW
• CPA Australia - Mining & Energy Conference 2005, QLD
• CPA Australia - Finance Workforce Planning 2005 NSW & QLD
• Department of State & Regional Development (DSRD) - Seminar presentations 2004 and 2005
• CPA Australia - Centering on Excellence May 2006, NSW, Master Class
• CPA Australia - Continuing Professional Development Session QLD May 2006
• MBE Education - Start in Business, April 2009
• BRW October 2005 - Letter of the Week
• Townsends Business & Corporate Lawyers - article in August 2005 Newsletter
• SME Boardroom Newsletter September 201 0-article Raising Capital to Grow Your Business
• DSRD - Mentor for Women in Business Program 2004
• BASI - Community Spirit Award 2004
Connecting people and businesses with information, skills and tools to maximise success.
CPA, BComm (Actg), Master Coach, Master NLP,
• Ingrid has 20 years business experience including Executive and Board level roles and as a Business Owner. She has experience in a wide range of organisational types and industries including new water technologies, farming, health, hight tech manufacturing and property development. During this time, Ingrid has been involved with business and property acquisitions, due diligence, negotiating debt funding and other agreements. Carina Capital specialises in providing Corporate Advisory Services to business to facilitate business growth and success.
• Ingrid is well placed to bring a wealth of experience and learning to your business and is passionate in the desire to help businesses and people grow and achieve their maximum potential and experience the joy of success.